Are you passionate about community and stakeholder engagement? Are you constantly curious and interested in all things digital? And most importantly do you thrive in a social context when you get to meet and talk to people and build existing and new relationships?
ArneTech is an Australian community engagement solutions agency. We’re passionate about community engagement and have built a compelling offering of digital tools and engagement services for our clients. We serve city councils, state departments and agencies and mid-size to large enterprises and we’re in the process of building our reach and client base further. The demand for engagement solutions and services is high and we see that growing further.
In this role you will be responsible for relationship building, new business development and supporting existing clients Australian wide. Your success will be measured by the revenue that you generate and the value that clients place on your relationship with them.
In a successful candidate we’re ideally looking for:
- Experience and a proven track record in relationship building, new business development and marketing
- Experience and/or interest in community engagement
- Potentially a network of existing contacts within our target group
- Driven and ambitious can-do attitude
- Native or fluent English with strong verbal and written communication skills
What are we offering:
- Key position in a small and growing team
- Opportunities for career growth and potentially becoming a partner at a later stage
- Chance to grow your skills and know-how
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of teleworking
- Competitive compensation made of base + commission + benefits
What are you waiting for? Contact Kristian Jaakkola (Mobile 0477 263 754, email firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further. Applications accepted exclusively on seek.com.au. This opportunity is closing soon.